Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Now NeoMp3 is Now OpenSource

I am sharing my mp3Player Project with all u great developers. I am working on
it since last 3-4 years(as my hobby).












Project: Neo MP3 player v2.1
Platform: VB6.0
Compatibility:Xp, NT, Vista, 7
Authors: Mahesh Kurmi
Raúl Martínez and many others active members on PSC and other sites who supported
me directly or indirectly.

Info:
It is not completed yet, I know it has still lot of bugs,because I haven't tested it thoroughly. All the suggestions and Bugs found are welcome, I will try my best to append project accordingly.
For more info NeoMp3 Player Info.

More to implement:
1. internet Radio/ shout-casting
2. Recording
3. 3D sound ...many more

Note: If u find error "unable to set corporate level with hardware" then run the exe as administrator to get working.

Alternate Links
Use the link below to download fully working project with all compatibility files available

6 comments:

  1. I m from PSC, I have downloaded your code, and tried, you are a good programmer, why don't you try on Visual C++ 6 or Object pascal(Dephi).
    VB 6 always in need of MSVBVM60.dll each and every call in & out from it. If you play same work with VC or Delphi it will more powerful and will reduce system resources, small in runtime exe size.
    Great work and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.mediafire.com/?8tx8bixgg6pw6y6 is broken.where new link ? iam sorry..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This player lacks mswinsck.ocx ActiveX SMTP Component.
    Which might occasionally cease its installation protocols.VC++ and VB 6 might add to its smoothness should give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice project bhai...
    its great job done by u ...because ,, i a also working on my own music player from last 1 year ,,, but its no completed yet there is lots of issu are there which i am waiting to solve... and in that way u r first Indian devlover who has done that.... jahangir khan
    uttar pradesh(sultanpur)
    not highly qulified like u bhai...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. buddy, i am not even a computer graduate. What matters is , determination rather than qualification. Fore more softwares developed by me visit www.shikharedusoft.com

      Delete