Monday, February 7, 2011

Thanks to All supporters......

Name       :  Raúl Martínez
email         : escorpio36@hotmail.com
credits      : Initial Idea and platform to work on 
Big Thanks not only for the start but for also encouraging me to continue working on it.He is one because of whom i could learn programming from novice to this level.
I am always a big fan of him.


 
Name       :  LaVolpe
email         :
CREDITS : 32DIB class
On of the greatest programmer i even seen or heard. The way he uses logics in graphical programming impresses me a lot. I have learned a lot from his submissions on PSC.

Name      : Arne ester
Credits    : Listview Control
web        : http://actorics.de/rm_code/

He is a brilliant programmer having indepth knowledge of system level programming, I am fond of the way he uses windows API. He is going to rock in near future.




Thanks to all PSC members especially  violent_ken (author: vkcotrol) and PSC moderators for great support and guidance to learn and develop.


I am thankfull to all my close friends (Brijendra, Gopi, Sunil, Snadeep, Kush,  Feran, Prtayush) who motivated and encouraged me to work more and more and stay with softwares.
Mahesh kurmi



No comments:

Post a Comment